Please read following document before using the site or submitting any personal information to Advedro.
In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data you are informed of the following aspects.
Noord Marketing AB (herinafter "Advedro"), with RSIN 857868561 and address Gamla Krokesvägen 13, 61833, Norrköping, Sweden is the Data Controller of the processing of your personal data.
Advedro collects Personal Information from our advertisers and publishers, including but not limited to: name, telephone number, addresses and identification documents.
We do not share, sell or otherwise distribute Personal Information to third-party companies.
The data we process for end-users is obtained through said users browsing information archive files, as informed via the cookie policies of the websites of each of our Publishers (websites which show our advertising materials). The data obtained includes, but is not limited to: URL of the website displaying our ads, referral URL, IP, geographical location, browser, operating system, language settings and connection type.
The business contact data that is processed by Advedro, is done so with the sole purpose of maintaining the commercial, contractual or collaborative relationship that Advedro has with you or the company, entity or organization you work for or collaborate with.
Furthermore, and in the event that you or said company, entity or organization are an Advedro customer, we may use your business contact data or such in the company, entity or organization you work for or collaborate with, to send commercial communications regarding activities of our entity that are of a similar nature to those that motivate the existing relationship between our entity and you or the company, entity or organization that you work for or collaborate with.
End-user personal data will be processed with the purpose of showing publicity relevant to, in the context of the website being visited at every particular moment and also to fight against fraud.
The processing of business contact data relative to maintaining the relationship between Advedro and the client or the company, entity or organization the client works for or collaborates with responds to a legitimate interest of our organization, specifically recognized in the privacy regulation.
The processing of personal data in order for Advedro to send promotional information regarding activities similar to those that motivate the relationship with the client or the company, entity or organization the client works for or collaborates with, responds to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorized by the existing regulation.
It is possible to object to receiving commercial communications about the products and services of Advedro now or at any time by sending an email with such objection to Error! Hyperlink reference not valid..
The processing of end-user personal data is expressly authorized by the existing regulation. Advedro has an agreement with the Publishers, who have informed you of the use of our information archive files, with the aim of showing publicity relevant to you.
We will only use your information for legitimate purposes about which you have been informed unless we are required to do otherwise for legal reasons.
Data may be transferred to the following addressees for these reasons:
- Public Administrations: for compliance with legal obligations to which Advedro is subject based on its activity.
- Providers who require access to your personal data in order to provide the services that Advedro has hired from them, and with whom Advedro has subscribed confidentiality and data processing agreements that are necessary and mandatory by the privacy protection regulation.
- You will be duly informed if Advedro transfers personal data to other addressees in the future.
Advedro reserves the right in our sole discretion to change, edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, without any prior notification.
Personal data will be stored while your relationship with Advedro is ongoing and once said relationship is terminated for whatever cause, unless you oppose to it.
Once the relationship is terminated, your data will be processed solely to the effects of demonstrating compliance with the legal or contractual obligations of the Company.
We inform you that you have a right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data, request its erasure when it is no longer necessary, oppose or limit the processing or request the portability of the data, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated.
Please note that any requests to exercise any of the previous rights must comply with all the requirements established by law, and in particular:
- The request should be in writing and contain an address for notifications, the date and your signature as the data subject. It also has to explain the purpose of the request and provide any evidencing documents, if applicable.
- A photocopy of your passport or another official identification document must be provided.
Furthermore, if you consider the processing of your personal data violates the regulation or your rights to privacy, you may file a complaint to Advedro, through the electronic and postal addresses indicated.
Our Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Your personally identifiable information is important to us and that's why it's kept secure. Only authorized Advedro employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards such as SSL, to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security you can contact us at privacy[at]advedro.com
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during one online session. They are deleted from your computer when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies are saved on your computer after you have closed the browser or shut down your computer. We use persistent cookies to track statistical and aggregate information about your activity, which can be combined with other information.
- Third Party Cookies. We also hire third parties to track and analyse personal and non-personal information. To do so, we allow third parties to send cookies to users of our Website, as permitted by law and without prejudice to your right to disable such cookies. We use the data collected by said third parties to help us manage and improve the quality of the Website and to analyse the use of the Website. The use of these cookies is not covered by our Privacy & Cookies Policy, we do not have access or control over these cookies.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time
- __cfduid - used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
- viewed_cookie_policy - used to dismiss the cookie notice at the bottom of the site once the user gave his consent.
- wordpress_hash - used for internal CMS functionality.
- wp-settings-number - used for internal CMS settings.
- wp-settings-time-number - used for internal CMS settings.
- Advedro_goals_number - used to track retargeting campaigns
- Advedro_sid - user context data and ad data to allow the conversion tracking and register it correctly
- asv_number - used to check if the frequency capping for a specific ad spot is reached
- Advedro-pop-number - used to check if the frequency capping for a specific ad spot is reached